- Unless otherwise specified in writing, our quality recycled parts are warranted for a period of no longer than 60 days from the date of purchase against failure. This warranty is a parts exchange warranty.
- To file a warranty claim in the event of a defect you must promptly notify Michigan Auto Recyclers to make arrangements for a replacement item. Replacement parts warranty is balance of days from original purchase. All warranty claims must be authorized by Michigan Auto Recyclers and will be processed within 15 days of authorization.
- This warranty does not include coverage for the cost of any labor or other expense incurred by the purchaser. These costs include, but are not limited to towing charges, loss of time, lost use of vehicle, inconvenience, lodging, telephone charges, car or truck rental, gaskets, seals, oil, filters and fluids.
- All engines or transmissions that you have purchased must have oil and filter replaced upon installation and every 3,000 miles thereafter. The engine or transmission installed must be filled to proper capacity and the cooling systems (trans cooler, radiator, oil cooler, etc.) must be flushed or replaced upon installation otherwise warranty is void.
- Warranty claimant must provide copies of receipts showing filter and oil was purchased prior to initial install.
- When a warranty claim is requested, the purchased part shall remain installed in the vehicle until an authorized Michigan Auto Recyclers representative has been contacted to inspect the part and the installation.
- Michigan Auto Recyclers may, at its sole discretion reserve the right to replace the part, repair the part, or refund the original purchase price of the part.
- NO REFUNDS on any electrical parts (ECU, ECM, PCM, BCM, ETC.) All electronics may require dealer programming to insure proper drivability and emissions standards at the cost of the buyer.
- A LICENSED mechanic must install part(s) for warranty to be valid.
Conditions that void warranty, including but not limited to:
- Installation of parts in any non-stock application (off-road racing, conversion, fleet or commercial application, etc.)
- Dismantling of part(s) for any reason
- Improper installation, handling or failure to complete manufacturer service bulletins
- Warranty only applies to the purchaser shown on this invoice
- Melted or missing heat tabs
- No evidence of new oil and/or filters installed
- Following of manufacturer recommended procedures is not evident
- Merchandise is returned in any other condition than which it was originally sold
All engines are stamped and have a heat tab installed which has a center that will melt if the temperature exceeds 255 degrees Fahrenheit. If a heat tab is melted or missing the warranty is void. If your original engine failed due to overheating, Michigan Auto Recyclers strongly recommends that you remedy what caused it to fail, so that future engines will not be ruined. Engine assemblies are sold as an engine block and cylinder head(s) only. Engines are warranted against cracked cylinder block or heads, bad cam and crankshaft, excessive smoking. This warranty does not cover attached items such as oil pan, water pump, fuel injection, distributor, computers, sensors, relays, gaskets, broken spark plugs, broken exhaust studs, etc. All bolted on accessories are left on the Engine Block for convenience only and there is no assurance of proper fitment. NOTE: When interchanging between years and models it may be necessary to change wiring, linkages, speedometer gears/sensors, etc… ALWAYS compare parts before installing. Always refer to the vehicle manufacturers procedures before installing the engine.
The Transmission filter has been removed upon inspection of the transmission by Michigan Auto Recycler’s Parts Dismantling technician. This warranty requires proper replacement of transmission fluid, filter kit and seals, as well as flushing of transmission lines. All these items are required for a valid warranty claim. Warranty claimant must provide copies of receipts showing transmission filter kit, fluid and seals were purchased prior to the initial install. Michigan Auto Recyclers reserves the right to void warranty if abuse or misuse if evident. Michigan Auto Recyclers is not responsible for installation errors. NOTE: When interchanging between years and models it may be necessary to change wiring, linkages, speedometer gears/sensors. ALWAYS compare parts before installing. Always refer to the vehicle manufacturers procedures before installing the transmission.
All core returns must be returned promptly within 30 days of your original purchase date to receive a core refund. All fluids must be drained from core assembly or a fluid clean-up/removal fee may apply.
- All parts may be returned in the first 7 days after purchase (excluding electrical parts or special-order items). After 7 days, Michigan Auto Recyclers is not required to give a refund on the part. The customer is always responsible for timely returns of parts. If Michigan Auto Recyclers paid to ship goods to the customer, the customer will be refunded less the cost of shipping (both ways when applicable).
- ALL returned merchandise is subject to a 20% service/restocking fee. Returned merchandise MUST be in the same condition as it was sold. ALL retuned merchandise must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
- Improper diagnosis, incorrect/mis-ordered parts are not returnable.
Deposits are non-refundable and good for 30 days only. Core exchange deposit required on all mechanical parts sold. No labor or installation material guaranteed whatsoever, we do not sell parts to help you troubleshoot to see if that was your problem, Michigan Auto Recyclers warrants for sixty (60) days that parts sold by this organization, are in good working condition and will be replaced, repaired, or purchase price refunded if parts are found to be defective as described above.
Important: The obligations of the warrantor are limited to the replacement only as provided herein. Implied warranties of merchantabilities or fitness for a particular use are limited to the same duration as the limited written warranty provided herein. Warrantor shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages included but not limited to installation, removal or use of this merchandise. This is the only warranted offered by the seller. Deposits on special orders are non-refundable and void after 30 days.
Primary Communities Served
Serving all of MI
We ship anywhere in the country